Tuesday 8 December 2015

Thriller opening scene - text GIF idea

In our opening sequence we have the protagonist on his phone texting his wife, however when shooting we couldn't get the camera to see what he was typing therefore I went onto the internet to try and find out how others had overcome this struggle, I came across a lot of shows such as Hollyoaks and Sherlock who use these GIFs to show the messages on the phone on the background. This kind of GIF is hard to find so I might not be able to find it to use it in my opening sequence, the only ones I can find or the ones used to make big bold glittery texts for websites and they don't have the professional look that I need for this piece. For example someone had tried to emulate what happens on Sherlock on this video:





No comments:

Post a Comment