Sunday 7 February 2016

Evaluation - Who would be the audience for your media product?

To decide who my target audience would have been for my media product at the start was determined by the questionnaire that I handed out to people I know or random people to find out their age and what they liked about thrillers/our thriller. The results were that we asked 8 16-21 year olds, 1 22-30 year old and 2 31-49 year olds, this clearly shows that from the people we interviewed the 16-21 year olds category was the best and our audience that we had to target our project towards. However there are a lot of young adults about 30-40 years old that like thriller films/programmes therefore we can also target our product to cater for this age group as well, this will not be hard as both age groups have a very similar interest when watching these films as all you need is good suspense and a good plot to keep them watching.
www.thedrum.com
www.bbfc.co.uk/what-classification/18   
www.bbfc.co.uk/what-classification/15   








Here is a video where I explain what certificate I believe our film would get had we carried on and published it:


No comments:

Post a Comment